Do you enjoy creating useful, stable, and well architected apps? Do you enjoy working with React, Redux and similar frontend technologies? Come join our frontend team at FindOut as a frontend developer and help us help our clients by building cool and valuable stuff!
What you will do
As a frontend developer with us you will be doing frontend development work in client projects, either at the client site or in our office.
You will work in different development teams depending on the assignment, which gives you an opportunity learn different methodologies, industries, and technologies.
Apart from assignments, you are encouraged to keep up with the latest technology. You are allowed to use 40 hours per year to develop yourself. This can mean visiting a conference, taking a course or working on an internal project.
Who you are
We look for persistent and curious people who are passionate about what they do, people with a can-do attitude, lots of energy and a strong entrepreneurial drive. You are a standout colleague that can handle a high level of flexibility and freedom.
As a frontend developer you want to write code that is both well tested and well architected. You like when things work the way they are designed to work and if you can you are also happy to help the team grow in skill by guiding less experienced team members towards best practices / tools.
- Relevant school work or documented frontend experience
- At least three years of professional experience as a frontend developer.
- A sincere interest in frontend technologies
- Good understanding of HTML and styling
- Good understanding of code management including version handling and testing
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Nice to have
- Able to do fullstack development
- Opensource contributions
- Experience working with/on design systems
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Design experience
- Sketch or Figma knowledge
- Mobile development