Do you enjoy creating useful, stable, and well architected systems? Do you enjoy working with Java 8+, JEE or Spring, Microservices, Cloud, SQL or NoSQL-databaser, Kubernetes, Docker or Apache Kafka? Come join our team at FindOut as a java developer and help us help our clients by building cool and valuable stuff.
What you will do
As a Java developer with us you will be doing development work in client projects, either at the client site or in our office.
You will work in different development teams depending on the assignment, which gives you an opportunity learn different methodologies, industries, and technologies.
Apart from assignments, you are encouraged to keep up with the latest technology. You are allowed to use 40 hours per year to develop yourself. This can mean visiting a conference, taking a course or working on an internal project.
Who you are
We look for persistent and curious people who are passionate about what they do, people with a can-do attitude, lots of energy and a strong entrepreneurial drive. You are a standout colleague that can handle a high level of flexibility and freedom.
As a java developer you want to write code that is both well tested and well architected. You like when things work the way they are designed to work and if you can you are also happy to help the team grow in skill by guiding less experienced team members towards best practices / tools.
- Relevant school work or documented java experience
- A sincere interest in technology
- Experience of building things using best practices
- Good understanding of code management including version handling and testing
- Java 8+
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Understanding of the importance of well-designed software architecture
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Eclipse is valuable.
We have some of Sweden’s top consultants in the field.
- Able to do fullstack development
- Database experience
- NoSQL experience
- Spring experience
- Experience of multiple languages (Java, c#, node, python, ruby)
- Opensource contributions
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Mobile development
- Interested in architecure
- Experience of data science
- Experience of cloud environments such as AWS